Vaccine refrigerators are designed to store vaccines and other medical products at a stable temperature to ensure they do not degrade. In developing countries with a sunny climate, solar-powered vaccine refrigerators are common.
Sun Frost RFBV DC Vaccine Refrigerator
For the past 12 years Sun Frost refrigerators/freezers have been used in over 50 countries and have an excellent track record. Sun Frost DC vaccine refrigerators are very ruggedly constructed and will provide many years of reliable operation, even in the harshest environments. The Sun Frost RFVB DC vaccine refrigerator provides a means of storing vaccines and medical supplies without the use of fossil fuels. Not only is the need for a fuel supply eliminated, but the unit operates more reliably than kerosene powered refrigerators.
- Most efficient refrigerator in its size range
- Runs on either 12 volt or 24 volt DC
- Lowest system cost: Fewer solar panels and batteries to purchase, transport, and install
- Rugged construction for remote service
- Rustproof cabinet and hardware, all copper cooling system prevents corrosion
- Easy to defrost and clean: more convenient than chest models
- Evaporator is unexposed – cannot be punctured during defrosting
- Condenser is easy to clean and minimally affected by dust and cobwebs
- Reliable: compressor is the only moving part – no fans are necessary
- Excellent temperature control
- Reserve cooling capacity: runs only 27% of the time in a hot 43oC (110oF) environment
- Most efficient DC vaccine refrigerator of its size tested and approved by the World Health Organization
- Packing Crate can be turned into a strudy table for the DC vaccine refrigerator